Sunday, March 21, 2010

Elk Kids Shoes review

I recently won a pair of Elk Kids shoes from An Island Life. I got to pick a pair of shoes from their website. I choose the Miles shoes. A cute combination of gray, ivory, and yellow. I got them in size 9 with the thought that my son would be able to grow into them. We got them in the mail and put them on him right away. They are big on him. If he runs around, they easily fly off. But it's okay, we just set them aside for the fall, when he will fit into them with no problem. I think that they are super cute and my son really likes them. They kind of remind me of retro bowling shoes. The material is super soft leather. The shoes are really flexible...the soles are not super hard. And they are easy to clean, Lawson got one nice dirt swipe when he tried them on, and it came right off.        

Miles   These are the shoes we got for Lawson. Cute, right?!?!
Miles shoes priced at $35.42.

There are lot's of cute options for any of you that are looking for cute shoes that are also good for your child's growing feet.  They have a HUGE selection of soft soled baby shoes. Right now they are having sales on selected shoes 39-40% off!

ELK Boots cream These are the Elk Boots in Cream. Normally   $35.42 on sale for $21.52. That is  
39% off. 


ELK Hearts white These are the Elk Hearts in white for only $25.
As you can see, they have super cute shoes for your infants and your toddlers. The prices are great, especially for the quality you are getting. I only wish I had some more pairs sooner!
You can check out all of Elk Kids shoes here: http://www.elkkids.com/store/

4 comments:

  1. Very cute shoes!!! I am a lover of all things baby shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won the set of alphabet magnets from the giveaway at JDaniel4's Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this review....I never heard of this shoe company before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You won a copy of Sexaholics. Email me your mailing address at; freda.mans[at]sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Leave a comment or two! If you are entering a giveaway, please leave your email address (or make sure your email is visible in your google profile).