Friday, February 18, 2011

Review: EcoMom and Melissa & Doug Jumbo Numbers Puzzle

I love getting fun and educational toys for my 3 year old. I like them to be bright and cheery...but without all the noise. I like them to educate without being boring. I want them to hold his interest. 
Melissa& Doug Jumbo Numbers Puzzle
  
With that being said, I recently was given the chance to review a Melissa and Doug  Jumbo Numbers Puzzle provided to me by EcoMom. Check it out: 

As soon as I opened the box, my son was asking if the puzzle was for him. He was so happy when I said yes. I tore off the wrap, and he was off with the puzzle. He immediately started counting out loud. Then he preceded to take all the puzzle pieces off the board and then started matching them and putting them back in place. He was naming the animals and counting them. I helped him out by showing him that there were five giraffes and that was were the number 5 went, etc.
  I love that the pieces to the puzzles are thick and chunky..great for little hands. They are not going to break easily. They are super easy to put in there respective places on the puzzle board...not too tight or too loose.  I also like that the board it's self is sturdy and not going to break easily if thrown...yep, my son has already tossed the board around quite a bit!
Overall: I LOVE THIS PUZZLE!! It is lovely to look at and I had fun helping my little guy with it.

The price is very reasonable too. $20.00. You can order it here.

And for your ordering pleasure: 15% off promotional code: SBBL730
Expires: 2/28/11
Also, when you spend $50 or more, you get FREE SHIPPING!!

Connect with EcoMom:

And remember, EcoMom doesn't just have toys. They also carry baby food, cloth diapers, eco-conscious clothing, bath and body products, and so much more! You really should take a look at when they have to offer!

Thanks so much to Sarah at Ecomom for allowing me to do this review! I really appreciate it and hope to do more in the future!  {side note: I have not posted any pictures of my son playing with his puzzle yet. I will update this post when I am using my own computer again with the photos that I have. Thanks!}

Rebecca


Disclosure: I received this product {via Ecomom} for the sole purpose of reviewing it and providing my honest opinions on the said product. I was not compensated in any way. All opinions stated are my own and were not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Leave a comment or two! If you are entering a giveaway, please leave your email address (or make sure your email is visible in your google profile).