Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cameras

I am really interested in getting into photography a bit more...other than my point and shoot digital camera. I would love to have a stunning DSLR...Nikon or Canon...I am not picky at this point.  But for now, a few fun older 35 mm would be great to have.

I really like these ones at Urban Outfitters:

Holga 35mm Camera  Lomography Diana+ Aviator Camera 

Holga 35mm Camera: $48 

 


Lomography Diana+ Aviator Camera: $65




 Lego Camera  Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera

Lego Camera: $68




I seriously heart these. Someone needs to buy them for me. 

Rebecca 

Disclosure: Not a paid post. I just really like these cameras...and Urban Outfitters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Leave a comment or two! If you are entering a giveaway, please leave your email address (or make sure your email is visible in your google profile).