Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Another year gone

Another year has gone flying by since my last post. It frustrates me to no end. I desperately want to use this blog as an outlet. And then it never happens. Life gets in the way. I spend more time keeping everything bottled up rather than using the one thing that allow me to get it all out there. I also wanted to use my blog as a review and giveaway blog as well. I did a few reviews and giveaways in the past. And now is the time to get back into it if I can. If companies and pr reps are willing.

So my request for today is simple: accountability. Can someone (or several people) PLEASE keep me accountable? Call me, text me, FB message me, comment here on the blog. Make sure that I am writing at least once a day. I will never accomplish this without someone to tell me point blank, Rebecca, you need to do this. I would be appreciative, not annoyed. I promise!

So three cheers to getting back into the swing of things!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Leave a comment or two! If you are entering a giveaway, please leave your email address (or make sure your email is visible in your google profile).