Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

This week I am participating in Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday. Head over there to participate too. Here goes.



1.   What I love most about my home is       the sunlight it lets it. I love spring and summer light from the sun. Gorgeous. The way it reflects off the wall. The shadows it casts on certain areas. Love it.

2.  I'm excited because,    I just discovered a Montessori Summer Camp program. I really want to send my little guy to it in July. They offer it for 4 weeks and you can sign up for 2, 3, or 4 weeks. I am thinking 2 weeks would be good for Lawson. Just gotta come up with $360 now!!

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is    to eat. But I try to yell and scream into my pillow or talk to myself when no ones else is around. Usually, I can talk myself through something, so that I am not yelling at the next person I see {usually that would be my 3.5 year old or my fiancée}.

4.  Currently I am craving  fruit, yogurt, chicken wings, chicken wing pizza, antipasto salad...you name it, I want it! I am pregnant so...that could be the cause for these cravings!! 

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is   that she is unique. She speaks her mind when you ask, but not when you don't. She tries to tell the truth in all situations unless someone has asked her not to divulge something. She loves my sister and I very  much and would pretty much do anything to make sure we are okay, healthy, and happy. She loves he grandson so much too. 

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be     Everything In Between. All the little things that go on in my life. My sons life. 

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be     hmm...crostini's. French bread slices with butter, pesto, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.So yummy fresh out of the over. And truthfully, I think I like them even better when they are cold from being in the fridge overnight. Delicious. 


Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Leave a comment or two! If you are entering a giveaway, please leave your email address (or make sure your email is visible in your google profile).